The Alverno Fund
What makes the Alverno Fund different from our other fundraisers is that the money raised is unrestricted — that means that it can be used where it is needed most and in a way that will best benefit our students.
Alverno strives to make our tuition affordable, which is why we rely on a robust Alverno Fund to enhance and grow our program instead of drastic tuition increases. Like other independent schools, we depend on the Alverno Fund to bridge the gap between tuition and the actual cost of educating a student at Alverno. Tuition only covers about two-thirds of our basic expenses — it is the Alverno Fund that allows our school to grow and thrive!
Where Do Funds Go?
Funds raised through the Alverno Fund enable us to do the following:
– Enhance academic and co-curricular programs
– Attract top-notch faculty
– Support special programs and events
– Support maintenance and improvement of our classrooms, buildings, and grounds
– Cover the day-to-day functions of the school
– Support faculty development to ensure that our teachers are on the cutting edge of educational research and instructional techniques
– Avoid drastic tuition increases
Above all, the Alverno Fund supports Alverno’s most valuable resource – its students! Funds raised through the campaign are put to work immediately and help Alverno provide the highest quality education for our community’s young women.
Alverno Heights Academy is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
Our legal name is Mt. Alverno High School. Our Tax ID is #95-3331866.
Our Upcoming Development Events
Saturday, March 18
Rose Bowl, Pasadena
A Tribute to Pasadena -- Saturday, March 18, 2023 at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena"